If at any point in your meeting you would like an audience member to present to all participants using the meeting's whiteboard, you can grant them granular in-room permission to this feature–without giving them administrative access to the session.
Here's how to grant "Presentation" permission:
- Click the Participants icon.
- Look for your audience member on the list. If you have many participants, you can also use the search function at the top of the Participants panel.
- Once you've located the participant, click the … next to their name.
- Select the Give presentation permission option. Once access is granted, users can open and control content within the meeting, and a presentation icon () will appear next to the audience member’s name.
- Once the audience member has received this permission, an icon ( ) will appear on the left-hand sidebar menu. The audience member can click on it to have access to the whiteboard.
- Once the audience member finishes his or her presentation, you can remove their presentation permission by clicking the ... next to their name and selecting Remove presentation permission.