The Whiteboard is the way to annotate documents and share ideas with your audience.
Speakers have a set of whiteboard tools for annotating the document. You will see these on the right-hand side of the Content Viewer window. If you hover over each of these tools, you will see a pop-over that tells you what each item is. Let's go over each of those tools here:
- Whiteboard access button.
- Marker and Pen: use these tools if you want to annotate the document with freestyle pen or marker tools. The marker tool has broader strokes than the pen tool.
- Brush tool: freestyle brush strokes.
- Eraser tool: you can use this one to erase already drawn whiteboard elements.
- Line tool: helps you draw straight lines onto the document.
- Shapes tool: you can do circles, ovals, or rectangles with smooth borders or not.
- Text tool: to annotate the document with text.
- Select tool: select any existing whiteboard elements to move/resize or even rotate them.
- Color picker: this tool is used to select a color of your preference to use the marker, pen, or brush tool. Depending on the tool selected, you can also set the fill color.
- Remove: clears the document of ALL whiteboard elements.
- Switcher: helps you move through different whiteboards.
- Zoom in or zoom out.
- Additional icons:
Minimizes the whiteboard
Closes the whiteboard
Caution: once you close the whiteboard, anything you've annotated won't be saved and can't be recovered later.