- HD Video & Audio: crystal clear and lag-free video is as present in Samba Live for mobile devices as it is on a desktop browser.
- Share Screen, Files & Polls: View shared presentations, documents, video files, image files, and participate in polls right in your mobile meeting.
- Use Chat to Participate: communicate with other participants right from your mobile device
Search Box Functionality: find a search box in the Participants panel allowing mobile users to quickly search for a specific participant.
- Whiteboard: whiteboard viewing is supported on mobile. Whiteboard drawings—including those drawn over another piece of content—can be viewed in real-time on mobile devices.
- Questions and Answers (Q&A): Read, sort, and filter Q&As. Queuing for live answers and requesting a public vote are also supported. Creating and editing Q&As, making all questions public, and giving Live Answers to questions being asked is possible if permission to answer questions is granted. Finally, participate in Q&A in English, Spanish, Italian, Danish, and Russian languages.
- Breakout Rooms: Mobile speakers can participate in Breakout Rooms that are started by another Speaker. It's easy to move them over to these rooms to participate in assigned group work and bring them back to the main room when the work sessions are complete.
Click here to learn more about the Samba Live mobile app.