While you can always share files with your meeting participants, you might also wish to share folders and files with other speakers for in-session collaboration. Other speakers can then share these files with all participants or even download them to their own devices. Here's how:
Sharing a folder or file with other speakers
1. Click on the ellipsis found in the menu sidebar to bring up some additional features.
2. Click on the Content Library option.
3. Direct your mouse to the folder or individual file you'd like to share with other speakers and click on the ellipsis located next to it.
4. Select the Share button seen in the new pop-up menu.
You can view all files and folders that have been shared with speakers in the Shared Files section of the Content Library, as seen below. The first and last names of the sharing user will be displayed underneath the shared file.
Unsharing a folder or file with other speakers
1. Once you've clicked on the Content Library option, navigate to the Shared files folder and click on its tab to see the files that have been previously shared.
2. Hover over the shared document or folder and click on the ellipsis (...) next to it.
3. Click on Unshare.
Quick Tip: you can also unshare a file by simply hovering over the original file's name, clicking on the ellipsis next to it, and selecting Unshare.
Note: The 'Shared Files' folder is synced with Breakout Rooms. This means participants can see all shared files while in any Breakout Room.