Available for iOS and Android!
To get started with using the Samba Live iOS app:
- Search for Samba Live in the app store and download and install the app on your device. Samba Live is available for iPhone and iPad.
- Open the Samba Live app on your device and join the session through the email invitation you received or manually enter the session link.
- Log in with your meeting credentials or as a guest. Once you’re signed in, you will see the main menu in your meeting as well.
- Get ready to participate in a Samba Live session!
To get started with using the Samba Live Android app
- Search for Samba Live in the Play Store, then download and install the app.
- Open the Samba Live app and join the session through the email invitation you received or manually enter the session link.
- Log in with your meeting credential or as a guest. Once you’re logged in, you will see the main menu in your meeting. Don't forget to allow the app to use the camera and microphone!
- Participate in your view-only session.
Other Samba Live mobile app features include:
HD Video & Audio
Crystal clear and lag-free video is presented in Samba Live for mobile devices on a desktop browser.
Share Screen, Files & Polls
View shared presentations, documents, video files, image files, and participate in polls right in your mobile meeting.
Whiteboard viewing is supported on mobile. Whiteboard drawings—including those drawn over another piece of content—can be viewed in real-time on mobile devices.
Quick tip: if you would like more information about our Mobile App, click here.