Here's a brief walk-through of the available functions once you enter into a Samba Live session (or "room"), broken down by those available to Speakers and those available to Audience Members.
1. Camera: clicking on this icon allows you to toggle your camera on or off.
2. Microphone: clicking on this icon allows you to mute or unmute your microphone.
4. Participants: view and manage the list of other speakers and audience members in the session.
7. Screen Share: this allows you to share your screen with the rest of the audience and speakers.
8. Whiteboard: annotate your screen and/or documents with the audience.
10. Live Streaming: broadcast your meeting live to Facebook or YouTube.
11. Recording: if you need to record the meeting, click here! Your meeting will automatically be saved to your Samba Live account and will be accessible in your Account Center.
12. Invite Participants: invite a new audience member to an ongoing session.
Speakers and Audience:
3. Leave/End Session: as a speaker, this button will end the session. If you click on it as an audience member, you'll leave the session.
5. Conversations: an in-room chat channel to exchange comments with others in a session.
6. Questions and Answers: ask and answer questions.
9. Content Library: upload images, documents, videos, and even create polls.
13. Settings: adjust audio, video, resolution during a session. Speakers can enable other features.