In Samba Live, you are able to schedule repeat meetings up to six months into the future. Here's how:
- After selecting your meeting settings, check the Recurring Meeting box.
- Choose whether you’d like to reuse the same link or create a new link for each session.
- Select the recurrence interval you wish for this session to repeat.
- Set an end date for the recurrence. You can set a specific date or choose a number of occurrences.
- Optional: public pages for recurring sessions.
- When ready, click save or add to schedule.
Quick tip: reusing the same session link makes it easy for meeting participants to quickly access your meeting again and again. Use cases include training sessions, classes, and more.