The Participants tab has the functionality largely as already described in Invite Participants (covered in the article named Creating a Meeting). However, there are a few additional, robust features you should definitely know about:
- When entering a user's name and email address, you have the ability to categorize them as a speaker or an audience member.
- You can bulk upload participants via a .CSV file. Click here to learn more!
- You have the option to add invitees to your Samba Live address book.
- For privacy reasons, you are able to hide the user count. This feature means that other meeting participants won't be able to see the full number of attendees. Click here to learn more.
- Hide all notifications in the live room: you can choose to hide the notifications from the in live rooms and recordings.
- Finally, you can choose the format in which your participants' names are displayed in-room via the drop-down menu.