Within the Settings options, there are other features that will let you adjust your Samba Live experience to best fit you and your organization's needs.
- Workspace: here, as an audience member you can change the language settings and the number of thumbnail or tiled videos per page. As a speaker, you can enable or disable some features, for example, the private chat, shared notes, or forced layout configuration.
- Video and Audio: you can choose the camera you'll use, the video quality, and audio.
- Embed Code: is a code that allows you to stream on a page of your site, such as Facebook, YouTube, or a landing page. To learn more about streaming click on the red words above. This can be accessed only by speakers.
- Tech Info: it gives you information such as the version of the platform, browser name, and version, etc.
- Help and support options that will take you here to our support portal.
Tip: don't see your language listed in Workspace Settings? We'd love to ask for your help in getting a translation prepared. Please click here to get in touch!