If you have difficulty screen sharing while using Samba Live on a Mac computer, you might be able to resolve this issue by enabling two access permissions from the System Preferences menu.
1. Click on the Apple icon in the upper left corner of your screen.
2. Select System Preferences.
3. Click on the Security and Privacy option.
4. Select the Privacy tab, click on Accessibility, and verify that Google Chrome permissions are enabled by marking the checkbox.
4. Return to the System Preferences menu and click on the Sharing option.
5. Mark the Screen Sharing checkbox to enable this permission.