There are a couple of ways to invite participants to your meeting.
Send an email invite:
- While in a session, click on the Invite Participants icon located at the bottom of the left sidebar.
- An Invite people box will open.
- Add the participants' email addresses to the Invite people by email field and hit "enter." They will receive an email with a join link that takes them directly to your meeting.
Tip: this link is pre-authenticated, so they won’t have to worry about passwords.
Send an invite link:
- Follow steps 1-2 mentioned above.
- You'll see two share options: link and password.
- Copy the link, and send the link to the participant.
- Copy the password, and send the password to the participant.
Note: you cannot promote anyone to a speaker when inviting participants through a meeting link and password. This option will only be available until they're inside the meeting.