Set up your breakout rooms and pre-assign users when scheduling a session. Then start the rooms when you're live & ready.
To set up your breakout rooms, follow these easy steps:
- When you schedule a session, go to Advanced Options at the bottom.
- Click on the tab Access.
- Scroll down a little and select Enable Breakout rooms.
- Another option will appear right below, click on that one, Enable pre-assign breakout rooms.
- Once this is selected, a box will open. In here, you can add up to 300 breakout rooms. Name each breakout room.
- After naming a breakout room, you can add the participants assign to that breakout room.
- Click Save.