Protecting the recordings
To password protect your Samba Live recordings, follow the next steps:
- Login to your Samba Live account.
- Go to the Recordings tab. All your saved recordings will be shown.
- Hover your mouse over the recording you desire to password protect, and click on the Edit Recording button.
- Once the editing settings appear, you will see the blank password space. Please choose a password and type it down.
- Click on Save, and it will be ready to share.
Sharing the protected recordings
To share your password-protected recordings, click on Copy to clipboard next to Share Recording Link. Once you've done this, share the link with anyone you want to give access to.
Note: The same process can be done to share the downloadable recording link, but the Recordings download links are not password protected.