In Samba Live, polls are located inside of the Content Library.
Simply follow these steps to create a poll during a session:
1. Click on the Content Library button from your options toolbar on the left-hand side of your screen.
2. Select the option.
3. Click on "Create New Poll."
4. In the Add Question text area, enter your question.
5. Click the Add Option and enter an answer option.
6. You can add multiple answer options by again clicking the Add Option button.
7. If you want to allow participants to select more than one answer, check the Multiple Answer checkbox.
Once you have the poll question prepared you have two options:
- Save: selecting this option will save the poll to your content library so that you can use it later–it can even be used across multiple sessions.
- Save and open: this option will save the poll to your content library–but also open it for your audience to begin voting immediately.
We recommend instructing your session participants to select their answer(s) and press the Submit button.
- Speakers can see updates on the progress of poll votes in the Content Library.
- Speakers can stop the poll and prevent any more voting by clicking the Close Poll button.
After a poll is marked as closed, you have some further options—these are accessed by clicking on the ... button:
- Share Results: this will share the results of the poll with all the people in your meeting.
- Add to the group: this is where you can create folders, and organize your polls into groups.
- Edit: this will allow you to edit the poll.
You should Clear and Re-open the poll if new options have been added, so your audience can re-vote with the new options.
Clear Results: this will delete all previous votes in your poll.
Export: this option allows you export poll results in .txt, .pdf, or .csv format.Delete: this will delete the poll.