To begin a recording, click on the Recording button that appears on the bottom left-hand side of your screen. After you click on the icon, a message will pop up on the top left with a red background: ·REC. To stop the recording, click on the Recording icon once more.
To access your recording, please follow these simple steps:
- Go to your Account Center and click on the Recording icon on the left-hand side of the menu.
- You will see a list of your past recordings.
- You can also download in .mp4 format, edit information about a recording such as its title and description, or even delete a recording. The icons for these options appear next to the title of your meeting.
To edit your recordings:
- When you hover over the recording you want to edit, you’ll see your Edit button appear between the Download and Delete buttons.
- Once you’ve clicked Edit, you will see fields where you can change your recorded meeting title and description.
- Click Save to save your edits.
The same user cannot start a recording in a new room if an old recording is still running in another room.