Looking for information about who attended—or missed—a Samba Live session? In order to access this information please simply follow these steps:
- In your Samba Live account center, on the left-hand menu, you will see an option named Schedule. Please click on this.
- If you wish to locate information on a recurring or recent session, you will find those listed under the "current" option. If you need information about a past session, please select the "history" option.
- Once you've located the session you wish to export data from, click on the pencil icon to edit a meeting.
- Scroll down to find the red button. You'll see tabs appear at the top—please then click Reports.
- You will then see displayed the number of participants that were Invited, Registered, Attended, or Absent. You will also see links to export detailed reports as an Excel or .CSV file.
For more information, please visit Attendance Reports over at Samba University.
If you would like to know even more detailed information such as how long an attendee participated in a session, log in/log out times, etc., please follow these steps:
- Go to your Account Center.
- Select Usage Statistics from the left-hand menu.
- At the bottom of your screen, underneath a usage graph, you'll find two options:
- Export usage statistics to .CSV or Excel and
- Export currently live users to .CSV or Excel