You can download this information following these steps:
- After you log in to Digital Samba, it takes you to the dashboard. On the left-hand side, you'll see some options.
- Click on Schedule on the left-hand side of your screen.
- A list of meetings will come up. Look for the meeting from which you need the information. Once you find it, hover your mouse on top of the meeting. Three options will come up next to the meeting's name. Click on the small pencil (the first option).
- The meeting information will appear. Click Advanced Options at the bottom to open more meeting options.
- Go to the Reports tab at the top of the meeting information.
- At the bottom, you'll see an option to export the information you need; it can be either in .csv or Excel. Click on the option you prefer.