For various reasons, you sometimes might need to modify—or even delete—a meeting you've created using Samba Live. Here's how:
- In your Account Center, go to Schedule.
- Choose the meeting you would like to edit, hover over it, and click on the Edit meeting icon (a pencil).
- In the meeting's settings, you will be able to change the title or date of your meeting, add new participants, and send new invites to participants.
- To add a new participant, follow the same process as when creating your meeting.
- Once you have added all new participants, click on Save. A pop-up message will appear asking you if you would like to send new invites to your participants.
- Once you are finished making any changes, remember to press Save on the bottom right-hand side.
Deleting a Meeting
If you ever need to delete a meeting:
- Click on Schedule in the Account Center.
- Locate the meeting in your scheduled meeting list in the Account Center.
- Hover over the meeting and click on the Delete icon (x).
- You will see a confirmation prompt—click OK to confirm the deletion of the meeting.
Additionally, you can choose to send your invitees an automated cancellation email to inform them that the meeting will no longer take place.