For a variety of reasons, you sometimes might need to modify—or even delete—a meeting you've created using Samba Live. Here's how:
- In your Account Center, go to Schedule.
- Choose the meeting you would like to edit, hover over it, and click on the Edit meeting icon (a pencil).
- In the meeting's settings, you will be able to change the title or date of your meeting, add new participants, and send new invites to participants.
- To add a new participant, follow the same process as when creating your meeting.
- Once you have added all new participants, click on Save. A pop-up message will appear asking you if you would like to send new invites to your participants.
- Once you are finished making any changes, remember to press Save on the bottom right-hand side.
Deleting a Meeting
If you ever need to delete a meeting:
- Locate the meeting in your scheduled meeting list in the Account Center.
- Hover over the meeting and click on the Delete icon (x).
- You will see a confirmation prompt—click OK to confirm the deletion of the meeting.