When you enter your DS Embedded account the first thing you see is statistics page:
It shows statistics for both real-time and historic dat.
You can also get aggregation of historic data with different periodicity, by clicking on upper right menu for time-selector:
In the upper section you will see statistics for these components:
- Active participants: Number of unique users that have participated at least once in at least one session. Hence this is real participation rate based on unique ids.
- Sessions: Number of sessions created, for the period selected.
- Rooms: Number of sessions created, for the period selected.
Lower sections present following components:
- Participation minutes: Number of minutes a participant has spent in a session from the moment they join until they leave or the session ends.
- Broadcasted minutes: Total video and audio + video only + audio only broadcasted minutes.
- Consumed minutes: Total video and audio + video only + audio only consumed minutes.
This is counting the minutes the broadcast was consumed by user(s). If there is just one user in the room, this section will show up as 0.
You can also see upper right grey section where the Live stats are depicted:
- Live participants: Number of users currently active in a session
- Live sessions: Number of sessions currently running