Allowing your audience to dial in by phone is especially helpful when, for example, a guest unexpectedly can’t access their PC but still wants to attend your meeting.
To access your Dial-in settings
- Click on the Account Settings under your Account Menu on the upper right-hand side of your Dashboard.
- Review your Dial-in settings midway down the page, just below your password information.
- A Dial-In number allows participants to access a Meeting through their phones just by a dial in the conference number given by the moderator (it works the same as making a regular phone call).
- A Moderator pin is used when you dial into a phone bridge and gives you access to the call as a moderator.
- Participant pin is used when you dial into a phone bridge and gives you access to the call as a participant.
Note: The maximum of people who can be on a call is 5,000 people (although we are working towards a maximum of 10,000 people)
Dial-in is only supported on certain subscription plans. If you would like to add this feature to your current plan, please contact our Sales Team by clicking here. They can help you get this cool and useful functionality enabled on your account!