In your Account Center, under the Dashboard Menu, you will find the tools you need to schedule meetings, access your past recordings, monitor your usage statistics, and more.
Here's a closer look at each option:
- Schedule: provides you with a list of past, current, and future sessions based on the day/time you defined when setting up the room. This is where you can go to edit the settings of your rooms, too.
- Recordings: provides you with a list of all of your recorded sessions—with an option to download them in .mp4 format.
- Messages: here, you can send and receive messages, similar to web-based email, with other users in your organization.
- Address Book: easily manage your contacts in order to invite them into sessions or to send them a message.
- Usage Statistics: provides you with a graph of your account's usage statistics. Each dot on the graph can be clicked on to view the specifics of your event. All stats can be exported via a .CSV file.
- Help: directly contact our dedicated support team to get help for any issue you might encounter.