Add new users to your company's account
Here's how to add new users to a company account:
- Log in via the admin link: https://samba.live/admin (Note: use the same username and password as you do when logging in to Digital Samba for meetings)
- Click on Users on the menu located on the left-hand side and then click Add User.
Here are some of the options you'll find under each tab when creating a new user:
- Fill in the required fields with information for the new user under Profile:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Create a username and password for the account under Account Details
- Further down the page under Account Details, you will be able to set the account as Active or Inactive and if the account has an expiration date.
- Under the Service Plan tab, choose what type of service plan you will assign to this user from the drop-down menu.
- For Telephony, you can choose which PhoneSync server the account will have and the assigned phone number, along with many other options. (Note: this feature is only available with certain Digital Samba plans).
- When you're ready, simply click on Create User at the bottom right-hand side.
Your new user will appear on the Active Users list.
Quick tip: users can log in using their e-mail address or username; both options will work.