The Conversations panel is where you can interact with other meeting participants
Here, Speakers will see two channels:
- Everyone: this is a channel for chatting with everyone in the meeting.
- Speakers: this is a private channel for Speakers only.
- You access a channel by clicking on it.
- Messages are sent by typing into the text box and pressing the Enter key.
Both Speakers and Audience members can do a lot in Conversations–like react to messages with emojis or format text in different styles.
- Speakers can also clear chat history, and both Speakers and Audience can export chat history.
Tip: we recommend exporting the chat history before ending the session.
Reminder: audience members will not have access to the Speakers channel.