Here are a few possible reasons for audio echo or audio feedback during a session:
- A participant has both computer and telephone audio active.
If you join from a computer and call in from the telephone, please make sure you either enter your participant ID when calling in or enter your Participant ID# when already in the call or manually leave computer audio on your computer.
- Participants with computer or telephones speakers that are too close to each other.
If another participant is too close to you, and both of you have speakers on, please leave the audio conference on one of the computers or hang up the telephone connections.
- Multiple computers with active audio in the same physical conference room.
If you are in a conference room with multiple devices, please choose one primary device and disable (mute) computer audio from other devices.
Additional potential sources of an echo:
- Speakers that are too loud.
- A lousy microphone: is your microphone working on other programs?