When running a meeting, you might want an audience member to share their ideas with the rest of the meeting's participants—but perhaps you don't wish to give this person administrative control of your meeting.
There's an easy solution: you can give an audience member permission to broadcast. They'll be able to present to others but won't be able to control meeting permissions and settings.
Here's how to do this:
- Click on the Participants icon.
- Look for the audience member you wish to grant permission to broadcast.
- Click the … next to their name.
- Select the Give broadcast permission option. A broadcasting icon () will appear next to the audience member’s name.
- When the audience member is finished presenting, you can remove the broadcast permission by again clicking the ... next to their name and selecting Remove broadcast permission.
Quick Tip: Speakers have the option to give and remove broadcast and presentation permissions in bulk to the entire audience in the Participants panel.