When creating a meeting, you'll notice a red Advanced Options button on the lower left-hand side of the screen. Click on this to view several powerful advanced options.
Here, you can customize your email invitations, make a more detailed schedule, control access to a meeting, configure different options for audio and video, and build a registration process.
- Schedule: you will be able to add a description to your meeting, instructions, custom data, and an agenda that can be attached to your invitation email (Please see Customizing Invitation Emails for more information).
- Participants: add or delete participants, as explained in creating a meeting. You can also add participants by importing the participant list in a .csv file.
- Access: control how a meeting is accessed or viewed. Please refer to the access article for more information.
- Audio & Video: set the audio for use in this meeting. VoIP (browser-based audio) or Hybrid (browser-based audio and phone dial-in).
- Registration: decide if registration is required for your meeting.
- Send Invitations: invites, reminders, and follow-up emails for your meeting.
- Reports: view and export reports of who registered and attended your session.
Note: Hybrid Audio mode is only available on certain subscription plans.