When creating a meeting, or after having created a meeting, you are able to select the type of access you'd like to grant your meeting: public or private. Several other privacy and access permission options are available.
To access these features, click on Advanced Options and then choose the tab Access.
- You have the choice to set the meeting to private or public.
- Private: only participants that are invited in advance can enter the meeting.
- Public: anyone with the URL (meeting link) can enter the meeting. You can define whether they enter as an Audience member or as a Speaker.
- Breakout rooms: assign audience users into various sub-groups.
- Turn on lobby: set up a lobby to control who enters the room during a meeting.
- Early meeting: control how early your participants can enter the meeting.
- Make visible on your public page: publish the meeting on your public page. Please see the Public Pages article for more information.
- Information after the meeting: request information from participants after the meeting. You can ask for their name, email, and company/institution.
Quick tip: once you have made changes, remember to save them by clicking on Save.